Cockroaches are a common problem for many households. Since they don’t really care whether your house is brand new or old, no one is safe from them. The major problem with cockroaches is that once they’re in your home, they will never leave on their own. If you don’t take immediate measures, cockroaches will rapidly take over your entire house. Here are several ways and methods that may help you make sure that your cockroach problem will not get out of control.
- Sprays.There are a number of great products available that can help you in your fight against roaches. “Kill on site” sprays are great for a quick knock-down; however, they don’t last long. If you don’t know what you’re fighting, then we suggest using surface sprays. These sprays create a roach-repellent coating that can last for almost two weeks.
- Powders and dust. We recommend using these products only when you’re dealing with a major infestation. The powders attack the shell of the roaches, causing the insects to dehydrate to death. The only problem is that these chemicals are dangerous not only for roaches, but humans and pets as well.
- Baits. You should use baits when you’re dealing with smaller infestations. Most roaches’ baits out there are safe and can be used anywhere in the house.
- Traps and glue pads. These products are suitable for catching roaches that are hiding under big appliances such as your fridge or washer.
- Professional services. If you are dealing with a serious infestation, then you should hire a residential pest control company. They have the means and knowledge to eliminate all cockroaches in your home in a matter of minutes.
Elite Zenith Dominant! Pest & Rodent Control Services is a professional pest control company. We are located in Milwaukee, WI, but we offer our services to all residents in the surrounding areas. If you have a pest problem, dial (414) 369-6585. We guarantee complete removal.